Friday, June 12, 2009

9. Improvement # 2: FeedBurner

I just added the FeedBurner widget in the right hand side of my blog. So, what is FeedBurner? Hm, I will try to share with you a little bit about FeedBurner using my own experience and by searching in the net but if my post states the wrong information; you can correct me at anytime by leaving comment below this post.

From the net, I find out that FeedBurner is a web feed management provider which launched in 2004. FeedBurner provide media distribution and audience engagement services for blogs, website and RSS Feeds.


For your information, RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication if I’m not mistaken which is one types of web feed file format used to publish frequently updated posts. Normally, posts here mean new blog entries, new audio, new files and also news headlines.

Sincerely, I think by using FeedBurner, it will benefit the publishers and also the readers. Web Feeds benefit publishers by letting them organize their content automatically and for the readers, when they subscribes using FeedBurner, they will be able to receive the new updates of their favorite blogs or websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment