Thursday, June 18, 2009

15. How to Cope the Problem with Page Elements in Blogger


Huh, I’m having a headache right now. How I’m gonna update my post if I cannot scroll down to view my page elements (for Blogger user only). Have this kind of problem ever occur to you?

Hm..after searching for the solution for a short while (using Yahoo, Google and MSN), it ends up at the Google’s Help section. I decided to ask the problem directly to the Google’s help section. This is the conversation that I just made via e-mail with their staff.

"Why I can't see my complete Page Elements? How to solve this problem?"
"Can I assume you have a great number of widgets and so cannot see down to the footer? If so, try hitting CTRL-End to move the window down."
"Yes, I have a great number of widget. Thank you for you answer, I will try hitting the CTRL-End. But, one more thing the page said that error on page. Please help me, I'm very confused right now.."

"Vin has posted an answer to the question "Why I can't see my complete Page Elements? How to solve this problem? Iskandar, try clearing the cache. See: http://betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/2006/10/how-to-refresh-your-blog-page-in.html"

After that, I try clearing the cache and the problem is solved. Thanks to the staff for the solution. If you have the same problem (Internet Explorer users only), try to clear the cache and here are the methods step by step.

  1. Open the Internet Explorer browser. Click Tools at the bottom of the browser.
  2. Click Internet Options.
  3. In the General Tab, you can see the Temporary Internet Files section.
  4. Click Delete Files (don’t worry, this files are the temporary files only).
  5. After that, click Ok and Ok. Then, you’re done. You have successfully clearing the cache and the problem is solved. Try to check back your Page Elements section in Blogger. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment