Saturday, June 13, 2009

11. Link Exchange with My Blog

Ladies and gentlemen,
There are basically TWO WAYS your blogs or sites can get benefit and more exposure from readers out there:

1. Exchange link with my blog.

2. Become a commentator for my post.

The main reason I have decided to start link exchange is to grow the exposure of my blog in the blogosphere. The more traffic we generate together, the more people will get the information about both of the sites. So, let's exchange link and get more exposure from all around the world.

Anyone who have a blogs or sites that interested in link exchanges with my blog are welcome. I f you are interested, please let me know:

1. Your Link Title.

2. Your Link URL.

3. Short description about your pages.

To link back to my blog, I'm appreciate if you put:

1. Link Title: ISKANDARISME!

2. Link URL: http://www.iskandarisme.blogspot.com/

Please leave your info in the comment section and I will add your links in my sidebar as soon as possible! Thanks again for your support.

3 comments:

  1. amboi dah banyak post pun tak habaq kat aku lagi.. seb baik aku ada cara nak korek.. jumpa gak blog hang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macam mana hang jumpak, habaq la kat aku..hehe

    ReplyDelete