Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3. Improvement # 1: JS-Kit Comments

First of all, this is not a review or a submission for ‘pay per post’ program. From now on, I decide to update the improvements that I do for my blog, Iskandarisme. For your info, in my last project, I’m using haloscan (you can check out my post about haloscan here) for my comments widget. So, I think the first improvement is to add my comments widget in Iskandarisme.

But, when I’m log in to my haloscan account, I find out that they are switching to something new namely JS-Kit Comments. Actually, there are more widget in JS-Kit dot com but let’s just focused one in a time.


JS-Kit claimed that they are providing fast, powerful and incredibly simple tools to enable web publishers to become part of the distributed social web. From their site, I know that there are about 630,000 publisher large and small trusts JS-Kit to enrich their sites. And it’s good that JS-Kit tools are highly customizable to ensure a seamless fit within my blog.

Without wasting my time I create a new and free account with JS-Kit to use the JS-Kit Comments Widget. Check out my new comment section below my post if you are interested in trying this great widget. Leave me a comment and tell me what do you think about this widget personally. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment