Sunday, June 14, 2009

13. Improvement # 3: Recent Comments Widget

For your info, I just added Recent Comments Widget to my blog. I’m very excited right now. So, I would like to share with you why this widget is important and you should have one in your blog or sites.


First of all, thank you to Coolbuster who provide the step-by-step tutorial for adding the Recent Comments Widget in my blog. According to him, this awesome widget will increase page views of my blog and it is easier to monitor new comments. If you want to add this widget in your blog, you can get the HTML code here.

Besides that, there is some more post about Recent Comments Widget if you’re interested to try it in you blog. Okay, these are the list of post which you can check it out.

  1. LVCHEN
  2. madtomatoe
  3. Blogger Buster
  4. Blogger Templates
  5. Review of Web

No comments:

Post a Comment